Saturday, September 29, 2007

demoralised . disappointed. sad

Bad bad... bad~~~ i jus can't really accept the fact that i am out of sispec becos of knee injury..the feeling is so demoralising and disappointed... intially wanna to try out and groom my leadership skills ..but in the end... i culdn't make it.. the extreme pain suddenly comes in when i jog for kilo meters.. at tat point of time.. i feel tat i haf disappoint my most respected sergent samuel. i promised to complete it and do it well... but in the end. haiz... Just dun really know how to describe how i feel now..

Maybe i put my pride too high... but tat is me.. some time i jus coun't take down my pride.. Hope the god bless me in the coming unit..service side or combat side.... hope everything goes smoothly...

Fallen spirit ~~

No comments: