Monday, October 27, 2008

My cousin wedding- happily ever after!

25th and 26th are the happiest days of my cousin, The very first time in my life that i see her keep smiling all the way... so happy all the way.. the happiest lady on earth.. i meant.. hahaha.. She was so pretty, look like an celebrity... haha.. After went through so much unhappiness and obstacles, she finally find the right guy for her, perfectly for her.. A very happy ending for her.. A new chapter is going to begin for her soon! lets await.. below are some pictures i took.. lets see!!!

She is happily making up!!


Me and her!! seems to look older than her! shit!!

me her and my sister!

so happy and pretty!!


My family!


Me!!
Me and mum at chimes!

cheers!
Me inside the church~

here is another one!


sister and me!

yeah!

happily ever after!

Suddenly in my mind, i feel that i wanna success in my life.. i wanna complete my uni and work!!! Really feel like joining police force to be an inspector.. but we shall see in the future.. maybe there are better opptunities..Of course i hope in the end i found the one that i really love and vice versa.. Everything just let it goes with the flow !!! and let the nature bring me along!!

Happily ever after!

No comments: