Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back from Malaysia

Today i just come back from malaysia, this time round, i didn't really enjoy myself.. cos i fell sick over there.. Have a bad diarreoa, couldn't eat much delicious delicacy. sianz.. And also have a bad headache... haiz.. but now should be recover le ba.. i think i didn't get a proper rest too long ba..


The only thing i feel tat the trip is good is that i met this person... she is few years younger than me.. which is my mum best friend's daughter.. When saw her the very first moment.. i was some how attracted to her.. she is like a candy... so sweet.. hahaha.. Didn't tok to her, cos was too shy.. haha.. dun say le.. or else u all gonna say i ti kou bei again.. jus wanna share with u all that i met such a sweet person.. =)

Have a great talk with my 2 cousins, jie and heng... they have grown up and more matured.. Talking about their future and education... They were trying to seek advice from me.. good to act like a mentor to them... haha.. Hope my little advice could help them...

Nothing much to say le.. everybody huat zai!! and may our little wishes come true!!!!

No comments: