Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

HAHA.. okok.. i update jiu shi le.. I going back msia later le.. but now i update before i go back.. hehe.. during this period of time.. i went to sentosa with my camp mates.. we played soccer tat.. it was really fun... enjoyed our self alots..


The sun set was beautiful.. so took one with it.. hahaa..

Oh ya.. 14th of feb coming again.. the valentine day.. it is gonna be a very sweet and romantic day for the couples.. enjoy my friends.. i mean those who haf their the other partner.. hehe.. as for those dun haf.. lets oso enjoy by sitting at home and watch tv.. hahaa.. and wish that we will meet the fated one soon.. hehe..

Recently was thinking about my future.. i intend to study busi management under RMIT uni at SIM.. Hope i can get in there and finish it.. and get into police force or maybe jus get a job in a business firm.. and faster i can support my family.. seeing my dad is like geting older.. i feel tat is time to me to support him le.. so may the lucky star is on my side.. overcome all obstacles... hehe..

Anyway.. thanks bing jie for helping me to buy the orange plant.. sorry to trouble u.. really thanks alot.. =)

Oh ya.. recently found some songs are nice.. hear from my play list.. really nice wor.. meaningful.. i dunno is old or new song.. but jus find it is nice.. enjoy friends..

No comments: