Sunday, July 13, 2008

hAppy~

Few days ago went out with camp mates... shop some stuff and chill at that place.. was really relaxing and fun... We took some stupid photos... haha..

chilling~~
B>A>D

In the tunnelweird~
the boy band? haha~~

Yesterday was my guard commander last duty with us.. and he is going to ord le.. kind of sad but we will always miss him.. haha.. Even after me and jimmy went to RSM house to repair his wireless.. I still went back to camp to accompany his last duty.. anyway... thanks jimmy for accompany me there.. u are always a great friend...

I brought cameras and clearance was issued to me.. so we can take picture safely.. here are some pics.. hehe..


the last shot..

We are crazy!one more crazy shot!my 2 buddy!me and guard commander!The formal shot!
Next week... will be a new challenge for me.. i will try my best to do well in my new position..
good bye guys.. and nights..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: