Sunday, January 04, 2009

22nd bday!

haiz.. one year older again.. my god..22 le.. sianz.. Not a bad thing as i gonna meet my future soon.. hehe.. as time goes..This year i call most of my friends to come my house, as i hope is a small gathering for everyone, so we still know how each other doing.. hehe.. Have a really pai seh and great time hahah..

Eveything was fine but there are some disappointments, Thought tat the rest of my camp mates coming but in the end when they nv come.. they didn't even bother to inform.. some inform but seems like they treat this thing is jus like nothing.. was really disappointing and irresponsible.. sad.. but is okie.. now i know who are the goods and bads.. haha..

gal.. thanks for coming.. i know u were stress, pai seh and lonely that day, to face my lots of friends and parents, but u still came.. hugz... =)

pics time..



Me jy and qw


couple watch by sec sch friends

andy zhu and yimei bear *bleh


camp mates


leslie jimmy and bing jie

its been 8 years, friends forever


=)

My pathethic cake


My family and her

glove she made.. CUTE!!

okie byeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will u look for me when i am gone...will u ?

No comments: