Sunday, February 15, 2009

bye~

Off to some where soon.. take care everyone.. =) will come back maybe in weeks time or maybe months..

Below is the pic that feed the baby boy.. one one month old.. haha.. he kept looking at me.. so cute.. hehe..Dunno why i love baby so much... every time i see babies.. i feel very happy.. hehe


mmm.. recently.. feel so tired.. moodless.. so sick of everything.. wanna get out of here.. is time to let go...

I going to pick up myself and suddenly feel tat i am not ready for anything.. but my studies.. hope i can get in soon.. and give my all to it..

When come back.. need to plan out a congested time table.. involving.. physical training.. working.. have a pre-revision or research on the course i am going to study.. chilling with friends.. if possible i hope i can do volunteer work.. to help the needies...

Recently time is bad.. recession.. ppl are struggling with the life style in singapore.. only the determined will survived.. muz really be more careful in spending money...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will come back to be a better man..

No comments: