Thursday, February 05, 2009

cny!!

During chi new year, went ot msia and sec sch friend houses, were very happy to see them and glad that we haf this kind of gathering.. at msia.. nothing special to me... as usual.. those places i need to go.. sianz..



i look stupid

brothers forever

my cousins

With the mighty god

love babies!! so cute!!

with naughty boy!

gotcha!

with getz!

jus some pics to share with u guys... hope in this new year.. everybody is healthy and happy!! huat ar! Chiong ar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are so many definition of love for everyone... What izzit about? that can live with u? stay with u? till the last breath? what exactly is about??? i oso dunno.. nobody knows but ur own heart will know.. how abt u guys?? but i tink is actually very simple.. is not complicated..

Today My friend smack my arm with the rifle accidentally.. luckily no blood... ... I didnt shout~~ My friend shouted! "are u ok!!!!" My face is like emotionless~~ and i say~~ "i dun feel it, can u shoot me??" Hahaha.. he think i siao liao.. haha.. scare him only.. act siao..
but i dun feel the arm pain at all...

Hope everyone will be happy... wonderful moments ahead of us!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: