Monday, March 16, 2009

fruitful day

Today went to SIM uni for the course briefing of the RMIT offer de marketing course...was raining heavily.. but still never stop me from going there.. cos i really want to know what izzit about and so on.. When reach there.. was the first few of them.. i went in to the lecture theatre to take a nap.. plug in my mp3 and really doze off for that 10 to 15 mins.. hahaha!!

When i wake up~~ to my surprise that the whole theatre is full of ladies!! guys are quite handful!! What the~~~ My left and right also ladies! Was quite surprise that so many female take this course... Hahaha.. still dunno yet.. when start of sch then we will know again.. When saw the video clip and motivations given by the lecturers.. was really excited and enthu to study my best to get the best result!! shall see again!!

After that went out with MK they all to queensway.. to find shops to buy our new jersey for our basketball team!is been quite some time that we make le.. In the end manage to find and they all vote me to design the logo!! my god... i dun wanna disappoint them.. jus try my best ba.. haha..

The flu has already with me for quite some time le.. shit.. cannot recover lei... very xin ku... irritating! sick ar!

going camp le.. the pathetic camp.. haha.. wan an.. friends.. =)

No comments: