Monday, March 02, 2009

jus feel like blogging now~~

Actually i also dunno wat to write over here now.. jus wanna login and write something here.. before i go to camp.. sianz..

Mmm.. recently I am to free le.. Basically, i got nothing much in mind... till i worry and think of some stupid things.. haha.. tat one cannot tell.. haha.. Mmm.. recently trying to keep myself busy with workouts in gym.. carrying weighs... and seems like one week nv go le.. then suddenly i can carry the more heavy ones.. feel stronger le.. haha.. maybe one week i rested my muscles.. it heals a bit.. haha.. Likes the feeling in the gym.. when training.. i am using my maximum strength and limits.. some time when i doing the last set, when the tightness of the muscle isstretch to the limit.. I would even let out "Arghhh!!!!" roar!!! hahha.. the feeling is so nice.. is a kind of destress methods... whenever i feel stress, unhappy, sad, disappointed, happy or whatever... gym is my fav place for me.. I will let go my everything in there.. haha.. guys u shd go try try!!

Jus watch finish the channel 8 show... 9 pm de.. "dream catcher"... in the show That guy sato say "I have waited for u all the time, i dun mind to wait for u this time round.." The gal say "Why u so foolish? is not worth it!" The guy sato said "Even have to wait for u is bliss for me..Some ppl in their life also can't find a person that worth to wait for... but i did... so i feel bliss.. no matter what is ur decision.. as long as u can be happy with it... u will have my blessing.. and thats my love for u.." When i heard that... wow~~ i was thinking.. in the realistic world.. how many of them are like him?? Is so touching.. haha

Recently got too much time.. and haf think through alots of things... and feel like sharing with u guys.. Mmm.. start from where first lei??? ok love ba... recently oso heard alot from ppl around me.. thier love life and blah~~ I come to a concluszion... In love.. there is no point forcing.. it takes 2 hand to clap.. Sometime when u are so into it.. that u forget that u are actually being to stubborn unnoticingly.. though u know this is wrong.. is no logic.. but love makes u go against ur logic.. sometime.. is so powerful.. I found out that... if we really love this person.. is not just about giving your heart to him or her.. showing to him or her how sincere u are.. and how much u love him or her..is not about u... is about her.. whether wat is her decision that she feels happy... If she made a decision.. and she will feel happy with it.. i believe.. If u really loves him or her.. do respect the decision...seeing ur love ones happy and seeing them smile is our everything.. nothing matters... love is so powerful..vulnerable.. touching.. and amazing.. those already haf thier love ones.. pls really cherish them with ur best.. cos sometimes.. love can be really vulnerable..

And i also wanna dedicate something for my mum, cos i tink she is the only women in the world that really loves, care and undestand me.. whenever i am down due to watever things.. no matter how worse is the thing.. she nv scold me.. she hug me.. and she will always say.."boy dun tear...mum is here.." hahaha...though feel like mummy boy but i love it at times.. cos is so heart warming..

Mmm.. hopefully i can get the confirmation letter of getting into uni soon.. Can't wait to proceed to sch life again.. i believe it will be very challenging.. fun and can get to know bunch new freinds again.. but dunno this time round i am lucky enough to get to know bunch of good freinds like my sec and poly freinds.. haha.. wish everybody good luck! haha

Going to camp soon.. wan an bye.. byee..

few pics below to show u all!! =) have dinner with my family!

No comments: