Saturday, June 27, 2009

getting restless...

I am really getting bored and very bo liao.. every day work.. till late night.. so no life.... hope school can faster reopen.. 3rd august...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At work.. I wanted to try my best to hit the sales figure... but seems like i am the only one that is interested... my full - timer colleague.. dun even care.. wat the helll... i am just a part timer.. i try my best to bring up the sales figure.. u slacking there.. never come to work.. also never tell me.. everything throw to me.. Expect me like superman izzit... please la.. other outlets de full timer so chiong.. why my outlet de like dun even care or bother like tat.., i feel my burden and responisbility is so heavy.. till i can't breathe at times.. cos i promise my boss to do my best for this brand fair.. but the full timer dun even want to coorperate and some more i need to cover for him when the boss check his attendance... why so shit!! u take money .. i also take money ma.. Why u jus can't have a sense of responsibility..want succeed... pls work hard lei!!! sian ar...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANdy... you are so stupid.. why are u so so stupid.. why u want to give ur everything watever u do... in the end.. if failure... the one most hurt and sad is u... can u stop giving ur 100 percent when u are doing things.. wat ever izzit!! Stop being so emotional.. pointless.... only u feel the hurt.. nobody else.. but u.. ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry... suddenly.. feel like scolding myself.. dun think i am crazy or wat la.. i am ok.. jus want to scold myself... haha... okok.. wan an.. byee...

looking forward to go taiwan.. next sunday!!

No comments: