Saturday, June 13, 2009

ORd!

Today finally took back my I/C, my gosh.. 2 years has jus passed like tat.. can't imagine tat time really flies..when i received it.. i feel so different.. feel even heavier than before.. i feel tat i have become old le..study is coming soon.. then need to work hard for my careers soon..is like clearing the life stages stage by stage.. Hope tat everything will be successful!

My heart feel so heavy when i leaving my camp today.. is like i going to miss my superiors cos they are the one that go through with us through those days... suddenly feel tat..friends around u.. is so impt.. cos when we people.. come to a certain stage of life.. friends and u just have to part.. can only hold on to the memories... What we can only do is cherish them when they are by our side..

Sometimes.... i thought i should take up the courage and try it....but.. seems like things can't work out.. I dunno how, when, why, where and what is gonna happen..in the future.. i jus sick and tired of being ***** Some times i doubt myself.... am i the one...or what?? Sorry if u all dun understand this paragraph.. but i just want to vent it out by writing.. is ok..

ANyway~~~recently.. went to botanic gardens to have picnics.. was really fun!! will upload pics next blogging..

I am really tired from works... recently...mental stress.. and so on...haven't have a good rest.. Sometimes I really need a warm and sweet hug.. really need it.. cos sometimes.. i tot i am gonna fall... maybe is jus tat i give myself too high of expectations~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I just a simple and ordinary guy....=(

No comments: