Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010~~

In this year~~ well.. there are some dark moments in my life.. during the early part of the year... but i managed to get through them and find back my focus... but i think the heaven treats me well too... let me enjoyed with my friends.. and met her... though... we 2 are not meant to be... but i feel so happy to have u company me.. i enjoyed myself tat day... this is the very first time.. tat spend my whole entire day.. just with u... there were sharing, laughter, joy, happiness and openness when i with you... I really dunno what might happen next... but.. i really appreciate the way we are now... is enough for me... but i really hope... one fine day.. she will open her heart and feel me... and hope it may not be too late..


The other thing i wanna share is that... my hard work pays off.. I strive very hard for my sch work.. and finally.. i got what i wanted.. As years pass.. i finally understand the right way suitable for me to handle school works.. maybe after so much failure.. the experiences i gained! i finally understand!

2010 is jus the next day.. would like to have some wishes in this coming year..

1.) My families healthy and happy!

2.) My friends healthy and happy!

3.) My School work and result maintain at Distinction level!

4.) Scold lesser or no bad words!

5.) Get good sales from my work!

6.) Lastly, which i will also wish every year.. but never it had come true before.. that is to find a girl that loves me with her heart and and vice versa from me too... i know is hard... but still i wanna wish for that!


Time flies... here come new challenges in the new year 2010! No matter what are the problems and obstacles are... We must always.. face them and not avoid them.. and we will definitely able to overcome them and become a better person... This is the purpose of life!

Happy new year! May all of us happy!!! =) huat ar!

No comments: