Saturday, December 05, 2009

happy!

Anyway, i am feeling happy.. cos my hard work really pays off.. Got an High Dist for accounting! Dist for Economics and a credit for marketing. But marketing i feel disappointed. I hope to get Dist too.. I really work very hard for tat past few months.. And thanks to jin jing and jia yu and jimmy and those who have helped me... xie xie..=)


Next semester is going to be even harder! I need to get back my focus! I hope to do even better! Yea!

Erm ... things are getting better... I decided not to hold grudges.. as i dun like to be angry.. is so terrible... so i just have to be forgiving.. but just let nature take it course.. though... i do feel affected by what she said to me.. i just can't believe she has the heart to say those things.. it just can't erase so easily... shitty..

Been working.. feeling so sian.. at times.. i miss my my sec sch friends.. my teng nan bb friend.. where the hell are u all? Faster finish exam lei! i wanna have a great match with u all! The laughter, sweat and brotherhood we had.. is amazing... awesome..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think is time... i got to let it goes.... I think we can be a really good friend... but i certainly know that u aren't the one... I just have to accept the fact...

No comments: