Thursday, November 05, 2009

stir emotion suddenly..

Yesterday jus finish the Econs paper... the last paper.. finally... this past few weeks.. i have been working really hard.. to do my best in the exam... Though it was realy tiring.. but i think.. is worth it.. cos i know i have tried my very best, no matter what is the result.. i have no regrets..


For the past few weeks or month... i did not sleep with peace.. did not go out chill... lock myself in the room.. after eat or bath.. then mug.. sometimes.. can't go into my mind le.. then sleep.. then wake up again.. sometimes.. really no mood le.. sleep again.. but every time the pressure and stress wakes me up again.. terrible.. During that period of time.. i often has to struggle between tiredness and studies..i tried to overcome it.. But ultimately.. i hope i can get the results.. i want..pls god!! help me!!
Today after exam.. went to bugis for singing k.. in between plan a surprise for karen.. a gal from my uni.. hehe.. i tink she really ben ben de.. i tot it was quite obvious.. but she still can't realise it.. Gave her a cake.. sang her a happy birthday song.. and take photos.. with her.. LOL.. can see that she today is so happy.. below.. u can see her blur face!!! which i find it so funny.. LOL.. anyway.. hope u enjoy ur day.. but anyway.. enjoy singing with her after they all left the k box..i hope we could have sing longer.. she is a good singer.. and this is the the first time i sing so many duets with a person.. LOL
The day has jus ended like tat... everytime.. happy times ended so fast.. haha.. but i believe there will be more to come.. anyway has to start exercising.. getting fatter and whiter!! shit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some thoughts again~~
I realise that everytime.. when i feel that way...I thought i was right about what i feel... the outcome will be different..is so disappointing for me... is so hard to accept the fact sometimes... but just haf to accept... I jus do not how should i express myself to u... and i am afraid of doing it..
how good if i am older...




No comments: