Saturday, November 28, 2009

you are beautiful ost

I heard this korean song from this drama.. You are beautiful


The song was so nice and it happens that they got provide translation for the songs..

The lyrics and song was nice... that it touches my heart when i hear the song and know the meaning of it.. awesome.. =)

~~~~the lyrics~~~~
Shouldn't have done it
Should have ignored it

Like it wouldn't be seen,
Like it couldn't be seen

I don't think I should have seen you
Should have run away,
Should have pretended not to hear,

like it wouldn't be heard,
like it couldn't be heard...

I shouldn't have listened to your love...
Without a word, you made me know love
Without a word, you gave me your love

Made me feel myself with your every breath,
then u ran away

Without a word love left me
Without a word love tossed me aside

Not knowing what to say,
my lips must have been surprised,
because you came without a word...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes.. you wanted to see that person so badly... but u can't.....

No comments: