Saturday, November 07, 2009

tired....

yesterday went to meet up with Rachel.. knowing that she is still doing good.. i am happy for her... hahaha.. she didn't eat.. see me eat onli.. say wanna jian fei.. typical women dialog.. LOL.. anyway.. forgotten her bday.. i am so bad ...LOL..pls pardon me.. i was too obsessed with marketing, accounting and macroeconomics....during that period.. i tink she really feel very sad tat i forgetten her bday.. hahaha.. LOL..


Today started work.. thing work quite ok.. everything goes quite ok.. today customer all like me.. smile and joke with me.. so nice..cheers my day up.. until that f*%# face woman shout at me"stop looking at ur hp!!" WTF!!! freak woman... see hp also kena from u...silly rule.. wat if anything happen at home if dun see the phone.. all brainless.. implement this kind of physco rule...haiz.. spoil my day..

Though study is tiring.. but i feel tat is more fun with them around... miss their laughter.. especially her .. LOL .. really funny.. nvm this holiday i shall work and play.. jus chill and relax my mind and get ready for next semester battle.. i am going to put in my very best!! 2 more years.. i am no longer a student anymore.. no more student privileges le.. better enjoy first! haha!

Today my mum say me... i always ask for perfection.. in terms of most of the thing.... and this kind of attitude is no good... cos u always be grumbling and nv happy with what u have...as outcome is not what u wanted..even the slightest mistake... when she say that to me,,, i didn't realize that i am tat sort of ppl?? did i? maybe i shd be lenient in certain things in my life.. dun too extreme ba.. maybe.. i will try change..

Tml is another working day... so sianz.. nothing to do now and dun feel like sleeping yet.. so share some stuff here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A sharp bitterness

Those images comes again... it just makes me feel so down...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gloomy...

Dunno why... recently.. as days goes by... i feel so moody... i seem to smile and laugh... but deep in me.. i am not happy at all... pessimistic thoughts keep flooding me ... whats wrong with me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope u can come to my life..

No comments: